[IP] Eye Sight Doubled-up ??

For the last week or so, my vision is doubled ( I see double , but not the
obvious side by side double vision, mine is up and down double). After
testing quite a few times, it happens anywhere in the range of 4.3(77) all
the way up to 17.5(315). Wonder if it's due to sugar swings ?
Any one on this list had that before ???
I see the Optometrist next week

<DIV>Michel J. Boucher</DIV>

href="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A></DIV>