[IP] Re: Advanced management of BG and insulin

I started on a D-tron Plus at Thanksgiving and now am up and running with
the Insight management program that prints and saves spreadsheets of all
blood glucose values from my Ultra and FreeStyle monitors, along with all
boluses  and basal rates.  This is just a phenomenal tool for
management.  You can see where you undercorrect and overcorrect, and the
numbers don't lie.  A wireless device downloads the pump data, and cables
upload from your monitors.  This is truly state of the art and am I
learning quick how to use all that info.

John Griffin
pumper since Thanksgiving.