[IP] Re: Insurance

Not sure about with employers, but I would think that what the Endo or
Educator orders, you should be able to get an authorization to get it.  I just
got a new Educator and she requested 300 per month, and the weird HMO computer
told the pharmacist I could have 300 but I can only buy 100 every ten days.
A lot is how it is written--try to get someone to rewrite it or work on it for