[IPn] day 24

Progress, progress, progress....

The Winter pledge drive is going very well. With just a week
remaining there is just a bit more than $1,000 to raise to complete
the goal for the quarter ONCE we match PENNSYLVANIA's challenge.

There is still $200 remaining on Pennsylvania's challenge. This is a
good opportunity for those of you that are waiting around for the
right time to contribute to do so now. Has Insulin Pumpers provide
you with help and support???  If so, now is the time to return the

One member wrote to me.....
What does it mean to me?  Guaranteed email for one thing!

Also....A wonderful source of support I have not found through any
other means.  It complements what I do receive from my doctor, CDE and
GP by providing me with more info I can ask them about, and by me
being able to present an educated, knowledgable, motivated patient to

I don't know if I would have heard about two wonderful books, Walsh's
Pumping Insulin and Diabetes Burnout by Dr. William Polonsky without

Your web page leads to anyplace I want to get to easily, so it's one
of my 'favorite places.'

Send me your thoughts about Insulin Pumpers and visit the donation
page to make your pledge.

To make a matching donation toward Pennsylvania's challenge or a
sustaing gift to Insulin Pumpers,  visit the donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035