Re: [IP] LifeScan's New Ultra Smart meter

At 09:56 PM 2/23/03 -0500, you wrote:
>May I ask how you came to know its available in a few days??
>  I just called and asked when it would be avail. in Canada and the lady said
>they still don't know when it'll hit the US - that some city have it
>already but
>they don't know when it'll get to the rest and that she thinks it'll cost
>between $80 - $120 dollars - I think thats US $ not sure about CAD$.
>Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
>Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
> > Here is a link to the new Ultra Smart meter from LifeScan.  It's
> > due out in
> > a few DAYS.  It even can be downloaded with a new software program
> > from
> > them.  You can still use your current cable, and the software is
> > FREE..
> > David

I believe the cost will be $99 (U.S. dollars).  the website says it is due
out in Match 2003, and that is just a few days away.  I have also talked
with my local rep, and he confirms the March release.  Maybe I'm being a
little overly realistic, but I've been waiting for this machine for over a
year.  It was supposed to be out March 2002.  One thing about :LifeScan
customer service is that they don't say nothing about upcoming new products.