RE: [IP] BG Variations

Do you think that your sugars will always do that no matter how tight your
control is? I ask this because I am very similar and am trying to get really
tight control so that I could try to have a baby. It doesn't seem to matter
what I do, nothing gets it to stay perfect all the time and sometimes I have
no explanation for why it goes high or low? Have you ever had a doctor tell
youthat this is all the better it will ever get?