[IP] Re: Coffee & BS

I drink coffee by the gallon (just hook up that coffee iv any time now....)
on a daily basis.  I also drink tea and sodas with caffeine, and I have
never had my bg rise from any of them.  (I've checked.)
Also, I have Addison's Diease, which means I have no adrenal glands.  I
don't get adrenaline rushes or a caffeine high.  My endo is of the opinion
that because I have no adrenaline, I don't feel any effects from caffeine.
Just my .02
email @ redacted

I think you just proved my point about how coffee (caffeine) raises blood
sugar by stimulating the adrenal glands.