[IP] Re: Coffee & BS

All the info about coffee & BS has been very interesting. I decided last
 night to increase basal from .4 to .6 between 4am and 10am. I will see if this
any effect. There was no change this morning. Its interesting though, I have
been at 130 since before lunch.

I initially tried increasing my basal rates for coffee on the suggestion of
my pump trainer, but it didn't work.  My BG's still rose.  I found that
bolusing was the way to go and I experimented with 1/10th of a unit at a
time before I found my formula.  I bolus 0.3 units for coffee, regardless of
how many cups I have.