[IP] Coffee & BS

 <Is that bolus for each cup of coffee?>

 Chris, I bolus 0.3 units for morning coffee, regardless of how many cups I
have. I can have one cup or half a pot, and I only need 0.3 units. Apparently
I'm not matching the insulin to the coffee or the cream (real cream, not milk),
but to the effect it has on my liver. And I don't drink tea-cup size cups of
coffee (does anybody?). I drink large mugs.