Re: [IP] BG meters

We use the accu-chek complete with the comfort curve strips.  We have tried
a lot of meters and this seems to work best for us.  It is bigger then a lot
of the meters but I like the bells and whistles and I think it is very
accurate.  I also ahve the accu-chek compact (which my daughter uses at
school) and the accu-chek ? the one where the strip changes color.  This one
is also good but we normally use the complete.

Judy mom to Becca 11 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02