RE: [IP] LifeScan's New Ultra Smart meter

They know, they just can't really tell you until something official is
Following the provided link one of the online pharmacies carrying (or at
least listing) the meter had it at $85USD.

The lifescan rep I cornered at my local diabetes clinic said expect it
withing a week or two of american release and around $100-120CDN in

May I ask how you came to know its available in a few days??

 I just called and asked when it would be avail. in Canada and the lady said
they still don't know when it'll hit the US - that some city have it already
but they don't know when it'll get to the rest and that she thinks it'll
cost between $80 - $120 dollars - I think thats US $ not sure about CAD$.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm