Re: [IP] Re: Coffee & BG (was Blood pressure pill & BG)

> well.................splenda and cream both have carbs, so of course ya
> to bolus for that.

There is less than one gram of carb per packet of Splenda.  What are the
carbs you bolus for in Splenda?  I don't and I've never noticed any
problems.  If I were to try to bolus for it, I wouldn't know how much to
take, since all I know is that it is less than one gram per teaspoon.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990