Re: [IP] Never ending search

Jenny, 14, has had her Animas for over two years. I believe that all
pumps are good. Some have more flexibility in programming basals than
others. The main thing we have liked about Animas is the helpfulness and
courtesy of the customer service people. They are very responsive 24
hours a day. We have never waited for more than a few minutes for
answers to questions,  even in the middle of the night. One time
theycontacted us to trade in the pump because they had improved the
software - we weren't even having problems.

Good luck with your choice.