Re: [IP] tapes

>  and papertape doesn't last in water.

This must be a YMMV thing.  I take lengthly baths, showers, swim, and have
never had a set fall off that had paper-tape.  I also sweat a lot in the
summers and haven't had a problem.  In fact I have had sets last 7-8 days
that never started to peel off.  My bgs don't seem to be a problem when I
leave sets in that long, but I do have a harder time healing the sites
afterwards so I tend to stick to 4-5 days.

-- Sherry