Re: [IP] LifeScan's New Ultra Smart meter

May I ask how you came to know its available in a few days??

 I just called and asked when it would be avail. in Canada and the lady said
they still don't know when it'll hit the US - that some city have it already but
they don't know when it'll get to the rest and that she thinks it'll cost
between $80 - $120 dollars - I think thats US $ not sure about CAD$.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm