[IP] Re: Coffee and BS

Chris Said:

>This is getting interesting.  Sounds like a perfect thing to test out.

Here's a little piece of info that might help with this test.

I drink coffee by the gallon (just hook up that coffee iv any time now....)
on a daily basis.  I also drink tea and sodas with caffeine, and I have
never had my bg rise from any of them.  (I've checked.)

Also, I have Addison's Diease, which means I have no adrenal glands.  I
don't get adrenaline rushes or a caffeine high.  My endo is of the opinion
that because I have no adrenaline, I don't feel any effects from caffeine.

Just my .02

W.J.