[IP] Re: adhesive question

I had a similar problem whe I first started pumping. I no use the Quick Sets,
but I used and still use BARD wipes at the site, before iI insert, and have
no problems since I started using it. It is a protective barrier availabe
from Minimed or your drungtore. Ask the pharmacist about it it is usually for
ostemy patients.

Perhaps Mini med will send you a sample.