[IP] Disetronic users only

-- If you dont have a Disetronic, why are you looking at this??

if you do, im interested in a small survey.

at TCOYD, i mentioned to MM, that i loved the "backup d-tron",
in there arrogant way, "well, im sure you need it. If we did that, wed be
out of business".
I told them about the number of problems, ive seen here...
there response "it easy to leave anonymous mail"

any way, of you d-tron (or h-tron) users,
have you ever needed the backup ????

this information is for MY (our) private use ONLY
it will in no way be sold, or given to anyone
you can simple email to email @ redacted

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)