[IP] Coffe & BS

All the info about coffee & BS has been very interesting. I decided last night
to increase basal from .4 to .6 between 4am and 10am. I will see if this has
any effect. There was no change this morning. Its interesting though, I have
been at 130 since before lunch. Thats almost 6 hours straight. First time
thats happened. The coffee I drink is Maxwell House instant. I may have to
wait a week to catch up on all of this. Waiting for the real or false labor
call from 200 miles away. Grand-daughter may be on her way!