[IP] Feelin' them highs

But, if you can get your A1c down to <6.5 the risks are
> much less. If you accomplish this, you'll start feeling lousy at the 200
> mark.
> I know whereof I speak. I recently gave an old list of my A1c's which were
> mostly 9.9-11.2 for years. I didn't feel them either. Now I'm below 6.5
> can feel the higher ranges. I also have complications I do not like - like
> kidney failure. :-(((((((

I can attest that even one 6.5 A1c will let you know when you are at 200 or
above.  Lousy is a YMMV scenario.  I have cardiac conditions, bursitis,
arthritis and kidney failure.  Sometimes they all scream at once and only
the loudest one gets heard.