Re: [IP] Never ending search

Go to Animas' website and take a tour of the pump using their virtual pump
page:  http://www.animascorp.com/vp/pr_virtual_o.shtml

This will give you a decent idea of how easy/hard the pump menus are to use.

In the interests of not promoting a pump war, that's all I'm going to say at
the moment.  =)

--- "e.d-marans" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> what I discovered today an Animas instrument.  The first two I kinda know but
> the Animas is a question.  Any Animas users out there who would like to share
> a few thoughts?

Do you Yahoo!?