Re: [IP] Re: Scary experience

 hi thank you,
      i am correcting to 150 now, i was told to take it easy becasue i would
feel low at first. so far i sure have and a lot of head aches. but i havn't
gone too much higher then 140. I have been out of cantrol for so many years
and it scareds that i may end up with kidney failure. you see i only have one
left. 1998 i was diagnoised with kidney cancer thankfully it was confined so
they just took out my left kidney. so you see i know how careful i have to
be.   it's just so hard sometimes.
 Thank you for the info :-)))