Re: [IP] adhesive question

In a message dated 02/23/2003 11:18:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 2) If you are attached to using the Sofset then you might want to try
> gorilla snot, or some other type of liquid adhesive and see if it aleviates
> the need for the extra tape and/or irratates you.

GORILLA SNOT!!!!  HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA
That made my day!!! and DH's too!!!!  I have never heard of this before.

I have boxes of my soft sets b/c when I was pg with #2 Matria sent me boxes
of them  THey would send me a box every Thurs for 34 weeks.  You do the math.
Thanks for the help...not sure what to try next.  But I will definitely go
look at the first aid section at Walmart

Regge