Re: [IP] adhesive question

  The orange and clear wrapper  just does not work for me. So now I'm using
tegaderm but it still bothers me. I have tried the quickset thinking it would
be less tape, but I have to us another tape on the bottom so what's the point
if i still have to us more tape.  lol. mm is ending me the Silhouette to try
but I'm not sure it's going to be any better.