Re: [IP] BG Variations Additional Info

Note word "considered".  I am an insulin using Type 2, cannot live without
exogenous insulin.
Definations/catageories, have changed.  Type 1 for insurance reasons?  Type 1
for being insulin dependent?
I am sure I am not the only Type 2 who is insulin dependent as Type 2 is a
progressive disease as Beta cells dissapear, or become ineffective.  Linda K