Re: [IP] adhesive question

Which of the two tapes do you put on your skin?
There's the smaller one that you can put down first after using IV Prep,
and then there's the slightly bigger one that comes with the orange and
clear wrapper thing. have you tried switching them and putting the orange
one down first, and then the smaller one on top? I think they have
different adhesives.