Re: [IP] BG Variations Additional Info

At 10:16 AM 2/23/03, you wrote:
>  What do you mean you are type 1, not auto-immune? Type 1 IS an auto-immune
>disease! Your body attacks the insulin producing cells the pancreas. I am
>dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992

I knew a Type 1, not auto-immune.  He developed diabetes after severe bouts
with pancreatitis after suffering severe food poisoning in Vietnam.  It
took many years until his pancreas couldn't manage anymore and he became
insulin dependent.  This was not due to Type 2, but to the fact that his
pancreas became so damage from the pancreatitis attacks.