[IP] Re: Tooth Extraction

 It's been years since I had an abscessed tooth, but as I recall it was very
painful. The infection was more painful than the actual extraction. I recently
had a tooth pulled and an implant put in because the root was cracked. My
dentist started me on antibiotics a few days before and I continued on them for
several days afterwards. He also had me take Vicadin (sp?) for a couple of days.
It wasn't too bad, but then it wasn't infected. Sometimes you can develop a dry
socket that's extremely painful. You should definitely follow-up with your
dentist. Hope you heal soon.