[IP] adhesive question

I am  needing to find a hypoallergenic adhesive.
I use the sof-set infusion set with me MM508.  The adhesive comes in the
infusion set with the whole in the middle for the button to come through.
Does anyone know of an adhesive that would work with this infusion set that
is hypoallergenic?  I looked on the website but couldn't find any.