[IP] tooth extraction- HELP

 Has anyone had an abscessed tooth pulled??  i was having severe toothache
and was put on antibiotics for the tooth.  When i went to an emergency
dental clinic they pulled the tooth after only being on the antibiotics for
2 days.  I got the tooth pulled on tuesday and am still in pain.  I have
lost all colour and was put on more antibiotics.   So far my sugars have
been good, but since i can't chew anything and am only eating soft foods i
have lost 10 pounds.  I am not feeling like myself.  Can anyone offer any