Re: [IP] Re: Coffee & BG (was Blood pressure pill & BG)

>But if you're waking at 54   and are 300 two hours later after coffee,
>I would wonder if you're having a rebound effect from being 54?

  most people dont realize that the body WILL do that, on its own.
My endo keeps telling me that can happen. After 46 years of this, im still
not so
sure i believe her.

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)