[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #80

RE:  Insulin-Pumpers-Digest V7 #80
I would like to participate in a pumprs group in the area where I live,
Bridgewater, NJ.  The Somerville Hospital Diabetes Center is near.
However, there is no group. Perhaps if about ten or more people are
interested, a group might be formed and be able to meet there. I am
scheduled to see a diabetes educator there for a quick review of food
values (I find this helps me to be more cognizant of the need to bolus
correctly). I will ask about a place for people to meet. If interested,
you may respond to me at: email @ redacted