From:  email @ redacted (Frank Bevelacqua)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:13:47 -0500 (EST)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My Endo Doctor

Hi fellow pumpers;

     I met with my endo last week, my first visit since i started
pumping 1-08-03.I had told her I was very happy with my Animas pump.
Telling her it was very interesting having this machine attached to my
body. To my surprise she had said that she also had worn one for a
period of time using saline solution to get a feel for what a patient
was experiencing with this mini computer hooked up to her body.Many had
talked about the lack of knowledge that doctors have about pumping.I
guess I"am very fortunate to have a doctor who really understands

http://mail2web.com/ .