[IP] re: meters

I use the one touch ultra.  I love it- it's small, takes 5 seconds for a
reading, and easy to bring along where ever I go.
I am interested in finding out about the laser bg monitors.  Eventhough the
drop of blood I need is so small, I still have calouses on my fingers that I

<<<What type of meter does everyone use on a regular basis.  I know many of us
have probably a handful of them at home.  At least I do.  I really haven't
found one I like.

I use to use the Precision QID, then the One Touch Basic, now I just got an
Accu-Chek Advantage.  My insurance will  only provide strips for this meter.