Re: [IP] Scary experience

  A Few weeks ago I had the same thing I just could not eat and kept going
low. I had to go in the hospital  :-(((   not fun anyway it turned out to be
a flu bug. I only had to stay a few hours in the ER. When it came up to 105
they let me go home.

      As far as the delayed sugar responses to food. I'm not sure I was on
juice and clear liquids for 2 days after so I stayed in the lower range,
witch is funny to me because most of the time I'm at least over 200 and I
feel low at 100 or below.

Kristy dxd age 2 pumping 4 years