RE:[IP] Re: eating out...

Anyhow, most fast-food places do have complete nutritional information
including carb content.  Either they will have a chart on the wall, or
you can ask them for a nutritional guide.  (Sometimes you get blank
stares from the people at the register when you ask for it...but if you
press them on it, usually the manager will know where it is.)

 If this doesn't work out, or you just want to get a whole lot of info at once,
you might want to ask your endo or CDE. My doctor gave me a little booklet with
all the nutrition info for about 10-15 fast food places (I think it was intended
for diabetics). Also, a lot of fast food chains have their nutrition info