[IP] Bath/Tape Problems

Hi everyone,

 We started pumping insulin on 2-20-03 (one of the best days of my life!!) and
that night, Cole took a bath & the site came right out. ::( I had to do another
site right away but this time I put IV3000 down first. Well, when Cole took a
bath tonight, the IV3000 appears to be coming up.... can someone please tell me
how I can keep the sites down good for 2-3 days? Our pump rep mentioned
something about some skin 'cement'... I am worried about the Phoenix summers
cause Cole sweats like crazy.

Thanks for your insight!

Rachel - Phoenix, AZ

Single mom to Cole, 4.5 - Pumping Animas 2-20-03

My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln

Do you Yahoo!?