Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

> I thought the Paradigm had proprietary UltraFlex sets. Didn't they make
> choices they offer (SofSets, Sils, UFs) in the proprietary style?

UltraFlex infusion sets are made by Disetronic.  They are much like MM
QuickSets, only they are MUCH easier to disconnect from.

A Disetronic sales rep told me that MM made the Paradigm with proprietary
infusion sets BECAUSE a lot of their pumpers were switching to the UltraFlex
infusion sets, and it is in the infusion sets that the real money is made.
If this is the case, it is unlikely that MM would ever permit Disetronic to
make UF sets to fit the Paradigm, although I think it unlikely for
Disetronic to ever feel the urge to do so, either.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990