Re: [IP] BG Variations Additional Info

Kristen, Do you use H or N?
My 2hr pp's with Novolog are usually 146-276, by 3 hrs, they are under 120, am
not too low.  With Humalog, 2 hr pp's were 140 or under, would be low by 3 hr,
below 70.
Of course, there are those days where I run high, or low.
There are more variables some days than others.  Am considered Type 1, not
auto-immune. Linda K  H-tron