Re: [IP] Ringing in the Ears

This is exactly what has worked best for me too is to sort of ignore it.
It bothers me only once in a while when I'd really prefer it be quiet.
I have a sharper image device that creates white noise and other stuff.

When I was about 25 I got an inner ear infection and I wonder if that might
be what started it. or made me more susceptible to this stuff.