[IP] Re: Lowest BG Ever

Low BG's can be quite funny really.  The worst case I remember was my wife and
a nurse in the room and as I became aware of the nurse I looked her in the eye
and yelled at her - Yellow and Green. Up to this day neither my wife the nurse
or I have any idea what it is I meant.  This was in the before home meter days
but seeing as how I lost consciousness it must have been pretty low.  Now I
get 36 readings and don't feel a thing.

Dx 27-Dec-79
Pumping 27-Jan-03