Re: [IP] Choice of pumps

I know this is going to sound terribly politically correct, but I've trialed
some of the latest pumps from MM, Animas, and Disetronic, and I actually
liked them all.  I believe I could be happy with any pump on the market
today.  Though I haven't trialed a couple of the others, those that I've
seen without a trial seemed really nice, too.

It doesn't make the decision of which one to choose any easier.  I started
thinking about what pump to get last September.  It will be March pretty
soon and I'm on the fence about it.

The decision shouldn't be so hard, because every one would be a good choice!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990