Re: [IP] BG Variations Additional Info

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I'm not even phased when I get a high number
unless it is about 300.  My target number is 100, but that doesn't make it
possible to achieve 24/7.

I am totally mystified as to why a number above 140 or 150 would worry
people, especially those who check their sugars every hour or so.  I
wouldn't even treat a 250 an hour after eating.  If I did, I'd likely crash.
Two hours after a meal, I prefer 150 or so, but usually don't react if it is
170 or 180.

For me, rarely seeing a 150 or 200 is a total impossibility.  I don't
understand how some are able to do that.  I don't know if it is genetics (a
body that responds extraordinarily well to treatment) or compulsion that
drives that kind of a response.  I'm figuring it must be a little of both.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990