[IP] I have my clip was:Paradigm belt clip is here.

In a message dated 2/22/2003 2:04:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Please let me know what you think of the clip after you get it.  I'm not
> sure if I'm willing to pay for it since I've been told all along that it
> would be free since they didn't give it to me with the pump, as the
> manual stated.
> I guess I want to see if it's worth it before I buy something from them.
> I've had so many problems with MM that I just don't trust them anymore.
> Judi in MI

I received my clip this afternoon.  Even though I was not thrilled about
having to pay for it, I'm glad that I did.  The clip makes the pump so much
smaller since there is huge holster sticking out of wherever it is.  The clip
just slides on the pump and locks in place.  Overall I am happy with it.  The
only thing I don't like about it is that it only comes in charcoal right now.
 Oh well.
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"