[IP] Re: bp pill and BG

I have bolused for my coffee before.  This morning I bolused for my BP pill!
I gave a  half unit for it and, believe it or not, it worked!  I will keep
experimenting until I get it right!  I did wake up with a 186 after a 43 at 2
AM.  I drank 8 oz of grapefruit juice for the low.  Don't know if I overdid
it or if it was dawn phenomema.  Oh well!!!  That's life with the big

Gotta love those pumps!