Re: [IP] Paradigm belt clip is here - another MiniMed story about them being free for upgrades

Please let me know what you think of the clip after you get it.  I'm not
sure if I'm willing to pay for it since I've been told all along that it
would be free since they didn't give it to me with the pump, as the
manual stated.

I guess I want to see if it's worth it before I buy something from them.
I've had so many problems with MM that I just don't trust them anymore.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted