[IP] Infusion Sets

email @ redacted writes:
>Do Rapids work with Animas and other leur lock connections? What
>advantage do Rapids have over Tenders/Comforts?

  The Animas has the same nonproprietary luerlock as most other pumps so we can
use any infusion sets that work for the MM508/507s or any of the desetronics
pumps. I've never tried the rapids but they should work, desetronic told me they
 changed them so that they can disconnect at the sight like a regular set does.
The comforts, tenders, and sils are all the same infusion sets sold under
different brand names (excepts that the sils only work with the MM insertion
device) but you
probably knew that.