Re: [IP] re: a question

>Do Rapids work with Animas and other leur lock connections? What
>advantage do Rapids have over Tenders/Comforts?

Yes, the Rapids are a luer-lock standard.  Rapids are a metal needle
set which go perpendicular to the skin.  Being a long time injector
(34 years) metal needles don't bother me.  I use the 6mm Rapids in my
arms for a switch from the abdomen.  You never wonder if you inserted
this kind of set at the wrong angle is the advantage over