Re: [IP] a question Tubing & sets

>a sweet, demure thing such as

You got that right! :) Thank you ever so much, Chris.

This girl NEVER turns down a compliment.  And I live
up to the green-eyed, red-haired reputation as often
as opportunity presents.   Even when my BG ISN'T high
(mandatory DM reference).  Good thing my grin diffuses
those situations just before being decked.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, Dx'd obnoxious long before
that. Pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?