Re: [IP] Lowest BG Ever

Lessee... mine was 36 Thursday evening just before I
bolused for dinner.  I was absolutely coherent with no
symptoms whatsoever.

Several months ago was tested at 15 by the paramedics.
 From their perspective I was conscious - they pushed
honey down my throat.  Was just a bit uncooperative
when the paramedic was yelling at me to eat -
according to later reports.  I became aware of the
fact there were 3 men in my bedroom (Robert plus 2
paramedics) at about 30 BG.  The first statement I
remember making to them was:  "And you were there, and
you, and you."  (If you've seen Wizard of Oz this will
be humorous).  I convinced them to leave when my BG
was just over 40 (and the MD supervising them said
okay too).

Am sure I have more stories to tell, but will refrain
for now.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?